The Greenfield City Pool is equipped with a diving board & water slide. Come enjoy the water during the summer heat. Sign up for our Water Aerobics class or sign your child up for swim lessons. For more information contact City Hall at (417) 637-2532 or call the pool directly at (417) 637-2889.
Children 8 years of age or younger must be accompanied AND supervised by a parent, guardian or responsible companion 16 years of age or older.
Pool Hours & Prices
Admittance Fee.Daily: $1.00 (age 3 and under) $2.00 (age 4 to 16) $3.00 (age 17 and over)***If a patron leaves they must pay to re-enter. Season Pool Passes are available for purchase. Individual Pass: $40.00Family Pass: $75.00 Do you have a celebration or special occasion? Reserve the pool for two (2) hours. Book your pool party here at the Greenfield City Pool! Pool Party Fee: $75.00Pool Parties can be scheduled Monday-Sunday evenings. ***Concession stand can be opened for parties upon request and must be approved by manager. Public Swimming HoursMonday through Saturday 12-6pmSwim LessonsPre-registration is required for Swim Lessons. Swim Lessons are one-on-one with a lifeguard. Our swim instructor will teach proper swimming mechanics, and can help build on already established skills for current swimmers.*Check back for additional Greenfield City Pool information/times posted throughout the summer.
There is a new feature that has been added to the Greenfield Square. On the east side of the Square a new stage constructed by Mayor Dave Engroff has been completed. It sits in the now
A Yard Sale permit can be obtained at Greenfield City Hall for no fee. Limit one permit per sale.
Greenfield City Pool Rules
The Greenfield City Pool has a set of rules to ensure the safety of the staff and patrons. All rules of the pool are strictly enforced.
- · All slide participants are to face forward.
- · Only one person on the slide at all times.
- · No running on the stairs leading up to the slide.
- · No swimming under the slide.
- · No running on the board.
- · Diving area must be cleared before diving.
- · Only one person permitted on the board at all times.
- · Only one bounce is permitted on the board.
- · No running.
- · No foul language.
- · During pool breaks anyone under the age of 18 must exit the pool.
- · Always follow the commands of the lifeguard.
- · No alcoholic beverages or outside food and drink is permitted at the pool. No coolers or glass are permitted either.
- · The pool closes when thunder is heard or lightening is seen, for each sound/sight the pool will close for 30 min.